Updated December 14, 2020
We will be having a winter break meal distribution. Starting on Monday, December 21st. We will only be serving meals at Firebaugh HS (inside of the parking structure, entering from Duncan Ave.) from 7:15 am - 9:45 am only.
Monday, December 28th only
Monday, January 4th only
We will resume our regular meal distribution schedule starting Monday, January 11th.
Updated September 30, 2020
Monday & Thursdays ONLY
Mornings: 7:15am to 9:45am
Afternoons: 11:30am to 2:00pm
Updated September 25, 2020
Updated August 24, 2020
- Food will be distributed on a daily basis and students will not have access to the cafeteria.
- Everyday each school will have a drive through/walk-up distribution pick-up opportunity where families will receive 1 days’ worth of breakfast for the next day, lunch and super snack meals for their student(s).
- Touchless service – Barcodes will be sent to each household most likely the second week of distance learning. Families will be given a barcode for each of their students that will be scanned when picking up meals.
- We will initially be using handheld counters to count meals.
- All meals must be picked up from one school site.
- Students do not need to be present to collect their meals on the distribution day as long as parent/guardian can provide the barcode/student ID number. If parents do not have the barcode, or student ID number and there are no students in the car the meal limit is three (3) total/car or walk-up.
- Families can send another person to pick up meals if they cannot pick up meals during the distribution pick up time. It will be each family’s responsibility to give the person the student barcode, once they receive it in the mail.